Reflection of my 7th Grade Year

May6

When I first arrived in August, I expected a very hard year. I imagined books atop of books and mountain loads of homework and insanely strict teachers. I just new it would be the worst year of my life. But soon I realized that I was wrong. Though our homework load increased, so did our independence, which I enjoyed very much. We also got more opportunities, like sports and languages which turned out to be a great change. By October, everyone had settled in and the learning had begun. Eventually I had figured out that 7th grade wasn’t all that bad, it just took some time adjusting to. I found out that I liked 7th grade better than 6th grade!
In 7th grade I learned;

•To expand your circle- expand your circle of friends by talking to new people, but always remember to keep your best friends close.

•To not gossip in the first place- a lot of people’s feelings can be saved if you just don’t gossip at all, and it will create a happier enviorment.

•Always be kind to people- because who knows, you might just get stuck in a group with them. 🙂

As the year comes to a close, I realize it has been a great one, probably the best school year EVER!
If I could do it over again, I would always study, learning check or major tests.
My advice to the incoming 7th is to keep a written study habits, and to not procrastinate. With these reminders, 7th grade is a piece of cake!

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar