Same School… New Experiences

September9

7th grade is a lot harder than what you might think. The responsibility level has increased hugely while homework has skyrocketed. Math got harder, History class is more intense, After English my hand hurts and science, well I actually seem to get it.

The only thing better about harder courses are, more freedom. Now that I am in 7th grade I take Spanish which is a newly discovered talent for me, the pronunciation comes almost naturally. Honors choir is a blast because the music is more of a challenge, and of course I love the dresses! And now I get to do my passion, volleyball. Volleyball is my life… it’s crazy how much I care about it. I practice 3 hours a day when it’s not raining (not that it ever rains in Texas) and once I’m done, my face looks like a tomato. My new locker has an ugly stain on it and is hard to get open sometimes, that is kind of a downside to 7th grade. Another downside would be that it seems like I don’t have anytime to get to my classes, but I haven’t been late yet. 6th grade was easy, but now I’m ready to step up to the challenge of 7th grade.        

by posted under Uncategorized | 4 Comments »    
4 Comments to

“Same School… New Experiences”

1. September 12th, 2013 at 3:52 pm      Reply hannahg507 Says:

Your lucky!!!! Spanish pronunciation is one of the hardest things about seventh grade for me!

2. September 13th, 2013 at 2:11 pm      Reply faithw678 Says:

I’m also in Spanish but pronunciation doesn’t come as naturally to me, I’m so jealous.

3. September 16th, 2013 at 9:58 am      Reply haleyr244 Says:

Pronunciation? I just mastered pronunciation in ENGLISH. It’s really cool that it comes fluently to you! You should teach me some time!

4. September 16th, 2013 at 12:57 pm      Reply halleg573 Says:

You are so lucky. I took Spanish for seven years at my old school and still have horrible pronunciation. That’s really cool! I understand about loving a sport so much. Swimming is my life. And by the way, I loved your comment on Science. I finally get it to.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar